Table of contents
- About Diaspora Co. Spices
- Overview of Diaspora Co.
- Diaspora Co. Review
- Diaspora Co. Chai Masala Reviews
- Diaspora Co. Haldi Doodh Reviews
- Diaspora Co. Pragati Turmeric Reviews
- Diaspora Co. Masala Dabba Reviews
- Diaspora Co. Recipes Reviews
- Diaspora Co. Club Masala
- Diaspora Co. Careers
- Diaspora Co. Spice Storage Instructions
- Who is Diaspora Co. For?
- Diaspora Co. Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
- Is Diaspora Co. Worth It?
- Diaspora Co. Shipping Policy
- Diaspora Co. Return Policy
- How to Contact Diaspora Co.
- Where to buy Diaspora Co.?
- Diaspora Co. Coupon Codes & Promos
- Who owns Diaspora Co.?
- Where is Diaspora Co. located?
- Are Diaspora Co. spices organic?
- Does Diaspora Co. ship internationally?
- Conclusion of Diaspora Co. Reviews
About Diaspora Co. Spices
Indian spices are unique and promote potent taste. Diaspora Co. tends to bring the taste of masala from diligent farmers in India to your kitchen with excellent quality.
The company trusted many farmers across India and Sri Lanka to create the products. As a result, it reached $69.000 in revenue in 2019 and successfully developed the farmer’s advantages.
It offers many spices from Chai, Haldi Doodh, Vanilla Extract, or even a gift bundle that includes a candle. You can see its popularity since it is featured in The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, VOGUE, etc.
The brand also creates a community allowing customers to learn cooking through a Zoom meeting. Due to its innovative ideas, this company has 120K followers on Instagram, and 944.7K likes on TikTok.
In this Diaspora Co. review, I’ll break down the brand’s products and features. So, let’s move to the overview now!
Overview of Diaspora Co.
Sana Javeri Kadri began her journey in 2016 by returning to her hometown, Mumbai. India. She signed herself up for a farm visit to find the best spices at that time.
Then, she got a recommendation from the Indian Institute of Spices Research to visit a diligent farmer Mr. Prahbu Kasaraneni. As a result, Kadri founded Diaspora Co. in 2017 by launching a turmeric powder spice.
This founder tends to increase the living wages of farmers in her country. And yes, she successfully leads this queer company and gains customers’ trust.
This brand serves worldwide customer and also sell through nearby markets. It also opens the community where you can learn to cook Indian cuisine after spending several money on its products.
So here are the highlights of Diaspora Co.
Diaspora Co. Highlights
- Provides high-quality Indian spices and masala
- Comes from farmers across India and Sri Lanka
- Freshly harvested, organic, and gluten-free
- Promotes freshness and potent taste
- Women-led and queer company
- Provides community to share recipes and cooking tips
- Available online and offline through the nearby marketplace
- Ships worldwide
- Offers free economy US shipping on orders of $70+
- Provides 30-day return for all new-like items
- Has many good feedbacks from customers
Diaspora Co. Review
Now I know you have an eye on this brand since you stay with me until this section. Are you ready to dig deeper?
Currently, this brand offers eleven categories to sell:
|Salts & Sugars||Roots & Barks||Fruits||Seeds & Arils|
|Chillies||Herbs & Flowers||Masalas||Tools|
|Swag (Merchandise)||Chef Bags||Refill Bags|
However, let’s focus only on these four products:
- Chai Masala
- Haldi Doodh
- Pragati Turmeric
- Masala Dabba
Without further ado, let’s move immediately to the first item review!
Diaspora Co. Chai Masala Reviews
Say hello to the caffeine-free Chai Masala by Diaspora Co. This product weighs 56 grams, equaling 18 tsp, 15 cups kadak chai, and four chai bundt cakes.
It is the very first product from the brand after four years of research across 40 farms in India and Sri Lanka. The farmers’ dedications are poured and blended in this spiciest cup of chai.
In addition, it doesn’t contain black tea. But it features Baraka Cardamom, Makhir Ginger, Peni Miris Cinnamon, Aranya Black Pepper, Hariyali Fennel, and Kandyan Cloves.
Once you sip, you’ll taste the rich taste of sweet and spicy combinations. You can make your own Chai beverage at home by purchasing this item.
Chai Masala Highlights
- Originally come from India and Sri Lanka
- Caffeine-free and doesn’t contain black tea
- Promotes rich taste with a combination of sweet and spicy
- It weighs 56 grams in a jar
Therefore, visit the link below and get this item for only $15!
Diaspora Co. Haldi Doodh Reviews
Are you craving Indian Golden Milk or Turmeric Latte? Then, why don’t you make it on your own by purchasing Haldi Doodh by Diaspora Co.? This company has the most potent, fresh, and tasty item in jar packaging.
It is 56 grams of high-curcumin Lekadong Turmeric and has maximum absorption from Aranya Black Pepper. In addition, the layer of Makhir Ginger, Baraka Cardamom, and Peni Miris Cinnamon results in a rich deliciousness.
Those high-quality and organic ingredients come from diligent farmers across India and Sri Lanka. Furthermore, one jar equals 22 tsp—16 cups of haldi doodh, and five batches of haldi doodh-les. This spice will be a healing drink and give a well-rounded effect you’ve never tasted.
Haldi Doodh Highlights
- Originally come from India and Sri Lanka
- Promotes rich taste with a warm and well-rounded taste
- Features potent, fresh, and delicious taste
- It weighs 56 grams in a jar
You can purchase one pack for only $15. So, let’s get the offer now!
Diaspora Co. Pragati Turmeric Reviews
Say hello to the first product that Diaspora Co. launched! Pragati Turmeric comes from a diligent farmer, Mr. Prahbu Kasaraneni is a trusted resource by the Indian Institute of Spice Research.
It comes in a powdered spice in 70 grams of jar packaging. The weight equals 22 tsp or 22 cups of turmeric lattes and seven pots of dal or spiced lentils.
This organic spice features 5.2% curcumin, marigolds, orange, sunshine, and honey. Thanks to Mr. Prahbu, Sana and this company can produce the freshest and most potent turmeric ever.
Furthermore, it is bright, peppery, and contains a floral effect. This Pragati Turmeric will become one with a unique taste you’ll never have had before!
Pragati Turmeric Highlights
- Originally come from India
- Promotes bright, peppery, and floral taste
- Features potent, fresh, and delicious taste
- It weighs 70 grams in a jar
Then, let’s shop this item and make a Haldi Doodh for only $12!
Diaspora Co. Masala Dabba Reviews
Last, Diaspora Co. works with a London industrial designer to create this Masala Dabba. It is a storage that can look after your spices neatly.
With the help of Tiipoi, this product is handcrafted in Bangalore. You’ll love the durability because it is brass and can hold 7 jars of spices.
Customers can purchase the dabba or choose Masala Dabba by making their bundle. In addition, you can select spices such as Surya Salt, Tandoori Masala, Makhir Ginger, etc.
Not only will it make your kitchen neat, but it also comes with 7 spoons for spices. Furthermore, you can arrange it based on your preference and take the spice effectively.
Even better, purchasing this product for more than $200 will give you a golden ticket to join Club Masala. It is an exclusive community by the founder to share cooking tips and recipes.
Masala Dabba Highlights
- Designed by London industrial designer and handcrafted in Bangalore
- Made of brass
- It contains seven spoons and seven spices storages
- Customers can buy dabba only or with the masala
- Customers can choose seven masalas freely
- A purchase of Masala Dabba will give a free pass to Club Masala
Well, are you ready to make a bundle? Look at the price classification below!
- Only dabba: $125
- Complete Masala Dabba: $200 or more (depending on the chosen spices)
Diaspora Co. Recipes Reviews
This company is being generous because it shares delicious recipes on its website. These recipes originally came from the team, Asha Loupy.
She creates and edits many recipes that become customers’ favorites; for example, you can practice Chai or Haldi Doodh recipes. Below I’ll write the seven categories in this recipe collection.
- Roots and Barks
- Seeds and Arils
- Herbs & Flowers
- Salts & Sugars
Customers can look closer at the recipes from the ingredients and steps. So if you’re interested in cooking one delicacy or cuisine, visit the Recipes page and start cooking!
Diaspora Co. Club Masala
This queer and women-led company tends to provide the best for all customers. So, it opens a Club Masala, a club for customers who want to learn to cook India’s cuisine through a Zoom meeting.
Sana, the founder, is accompanied by her Recipe Auditor, Asha Loupy, in holding this community app. They share cooking tips, recipes, and many more.
To join this community, customers who buy Masala Dabba worth $200+ get a free pass. However, the Zoom meeting is also accessible for other customers by paying $15 per class.
Diaspora Co. Careers
This company is open to ideas and innovations. Sometimes, it will open recruitment to give jobs to you. Sadly, there is no vacant position right now.
If you’re interested in joining the Diaspora Co. team, please visit the Careers page on the official website or check social media frequently. Well, good luck!
Diaspora Co. Spice Storage Instructions
This Masala and spice company only serves you organic and gluten-free items that can last up to 2 years. The expiration date differs from other spices in supermarkets that stay up to 10 years.
The reason is that Diaspora Co. products are potent and fresh from qualified sources. So look at the storage instructions below to take care of your spices.
- Store the spices and Masala in an airtight container in a dark and dry place
- Do not worry about the quality since the brand provides glass packaging, which is the best place to retain powdered spices.
- Avoid storing the products under direct sunlight since it will shorten their shelf life.
Thus, customers can follow the instructions above to look after the spices’ qualities.
Who is Diaspora Co. For?
This company intends to provide India’s spices with high-quality ingredients. It targets people who love Indian cuisine and beverages to create delicious cuisine and drinks.
Furthermore, Diaspora Co. aids farmers in funding the most qualified spices to create the products. As a result, customers will have outstanding cuisine with unique and tasty delicacies.
Diaspora Co. Reviews: What Do Customers Think?
Are you ready to dig deeper into the customer’s testimonial? Then, stay with me and start reading this section!
First, let’s see how many ratings the four abovementioned masalas have.
- Chai Masala receives a 5/5 rating from 104 reviews
- Haldi Doodh gains a 5/5 rating from 40 reviews
- Pragati Turmeric gets a 5/5 rating from 267 reviews
- Masala Dabba obtains a 5/5 rating from 55 reviews
Isn’t it too high? So here’s what one customer said:
Absolutely a spice forward and perfectly balanced. I realized that I’ve never really had good chai until I had the Diaspora’s. Don’t hesitate to buy it for anyone you know!
This customer is pleased due to the balanced taste. But she is shocked because of having the best chai ever. Also, she recommends having it for everyone!
Next, a customer stated:
I grow up drinking haldi doodh and usually make it with Diaspora turmeric, milk and honey. This one is even better, the perfect blend of spices and not too sweet.
The second buyer claims that haldi doodh from this brand is perfect with the blends and promotes ideal sweetness. She is in love with this better taste.
So, I must say that Diaspora Co. works very well in providing the best Indian spices for every customer. Many people are agreed with the quality and are delighted with the products.
Is Diaspora Co. Worth It?
I know that many brands sell more long-lasting spices on the market. However, Diaspora Co. is a worth-it brand that provides more qualified Indian masala for your kitchen.
The organic products come from diligent farmers across India and Sri Lanka. Furthermore, it has a shorter period to use since it is freshly harvested.
Even better, this company offers recipes and cooking classes, allowing you to learn how to cook correctly from Indian resources. Thus, you can trust the brand and gets the most potent taste from its items.
Diaspora Co. Shipping Policy
This spice brand ships internationally and offers free economy US shipping on orders of $70 or more. Currently, shipping is available for Canada, Indonesia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, and EU regions.
The UK orders must wait until 2023 because the company has problems due to VAT restrictions. These are the shipping policies:
- The team will ship your order in one to two business days
- US orders under the minimum amount will be charged $8 for DHL/USPS economy shipping, $14 for standard FedEx or UPS, and $40 for FedEx or UPS expedited.
- US orders will arrive at your door as fast as one to two business days and later in six to ten days.
- International shipping will be charged according to the package weight, commonly around $20
- International orders will use DHL and arrive at your door in around 8 to 21 business days.
Once your order ships, you’ll receive a confirmation note and a tracking number. If a problem arises, don’t hesitate to contact the team at [email protected].
Diaspora Co. Return Policy
As discussed, this company offers food products and non-food items. Fortunately, it provides a 30-day return policy for both categories.
Note that return is only eligible for unopened, unused items. Customers must return the item in a new condition as if they received it at their doors.
To return, please get in touch with customer service at [email protected], and the team will provide a return label. Also, please remember that you are responsible for the shipping fee.
If the return is eligible, you’ll receive a refund to your original payment method. Suppose you face a problem, don’t hesitate to contact customer service at the same email address.
How to Contact Diaspora Co.
Further questions regarding this spices company may follow the steps below:
- Shoot an email to customer service at [email protected]
- Wholesale or biz inquiries may contact [email protected]
- Press inquiries may send by email to [email protected]
- For billing inquiries, please get in touch with the team at [email protected]
- Call customer service at +1 (510) 221-4090
Please wait for at least 24 hours to get a response. Social media is the best option to visit if you require a fast reply.
Where to buy Diaspora Co.?
How lucky you are because this company is available online and for direct shopping. First, you may purchase the spices through the official website or Faire. But the second option is only for wholesale purchases.
In contrast, you can search the nearby store that sells Diaspora Co. products through the Store Locator page. These stores are located across the US, allowing you to purchase effectively.
Diaspora Co. Coupon Codes & Promos
Are you ready to take discount codes and promotions? Take a look at the lists below!
- Subscribe to the official website for limited coupon codes
- Get Spicy Kitchen Towels for free when you order $200 or more by applying code STARBAKER
- Obtain special savings when you order Wholesale items
- Free economy US shipping on orders of $70+
Kindly visit the official website and the company’s social media for coupon codes and other exclusive deals!
Diaspora Co. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When looking for Diaspora Co. reviews, customers typically ask the following questions. We provide the answers to help you in making a smart purchase decision.
Who owns Diaspora Co.?
Sana Javeri Kadri is the founder of this spices brand.
Where is Diaspora Co. located?
This company is located in Oakland, California.
Are Diaspora Co. spices organic?
Yes, they are. The spices are free of pesticides and chemicals.
Does Diaspora Co. ship internationally?
Yes, it ships worldwide with different terms and conditions.
Conclusion of Diaspora Co. Reviews & Ratings
Looking for a high-quality Indian spice is not tricky anymore thanks to Diaspora Co. This company has the most potent and freshly harvested from farms across India and Sri Lanka.
Furthermore, it sells many products allowing you to choose the one you need the most. Therefore, let’s check out the brand’s website and purchase the masala right now!
Were reader-supported. Oh, and FYI When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission from the links on this page.